Q4H Rules & Regulations
- At least one member of your team MUST have a touch based Iphone/Droid. See Team Information drop down and Click the LEARN MORE tab for more information on how to use the Social Scavenger app. This scavenger hunt is going to use the latest technologies in mobile communication to broadcast clues, challenges and tally points.
- All team members must remain with their team during the physical challenge. Teams can not split up to handle other challenges within the venue or go to another venue to begin a new challenge.
- Be courteous to others. Remember this event is for fun, and while the competitive energy is bound to be aplenty, the ultimate goal is to raise money for the 1 Voice Foundation.
- DO NOT DRINK and DRIVE . Alcohol may be a part of some venue challenges. The Quest venues are in bars and eateries in Ybor City. Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and other means of self-propelled transportation are discouraged.
- Maps, guidebooks, bus schedules, and other reference materials are allowed. Bring a cell phone and feel free to “phone a friend” if you get stumped by one of the challenges.
- Use your time wisely. It should be noted that even the most energetic teams rarely get to more than half of the venues during the 4 hour hunt. This is deliberate in the contest design. Every venue has specific challenges and each challenge is awarded a certain number of points. It is left as a matter of team strategy as to which venues the team will go to.
- There are judges present at each venue and they will provide codes if necessary or clarification when possibles. The judges’ decisions are final.
- Teams will be judged on the number of points accrued, not necessarily on the number of venues attended (although theoretically these should go hand-in-hand)
- Do not do anything that would intentionally cause injury to another person or their property.
- Do not engage in any illegal or offensive behavior or cause a nuisance.
- By entering the Quest 4 Hope, the entrant consents to their image and images of their submissions being created, used and reproduced in any format or media for promotional purposes of the 1 Voice Foundation and/or the Ye Mystic Krewe of the Nautilus.
- Plan ahead. The Quest challenges begin promptly at 4:00 p.m. at all the Quest venues. Check-in is from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. The times may change due to weather events or other unforeseen.
Follow Quest 4 Hope